Island of Gods


I supposed to feel ecstatic about this, but in fact...I don't feel that at all. I am moving to Bali, leaving my comfort zone and be at peace, maybe. Wondering what I'm gonna do there is quite a nightmare, except I'm going there to work. Did I mention I'm gonna be alone?. Yes, fellas. I'm all aloneeee... I had the feeling unsure for several days ago. Too little time to prepare for everything but I must be ready. The 'almost' real life awaits me. 

Tapi..tapi..saya tidak pernah kurang beruntung memiliki orang yang mengajarkan saya untuk bersyukur. Tidak selalu mengajarkan, tapi mengingatkan. This is something I really want for years. Why am I supposed to not feel happy?. I should be grateful and happy ,rite?*woossaaahh..*

Whatever. I'm young and I got what I want. La belle vie *my personal mantra*
Soooo.. I better go now. The bags are all packed and the Island of Gods is ready for me!. 





photo courtesy : W Retreat & Spa Seminyak, Bali

0 comments: