Last Post of The Year


Kebangun pagi-pagi di tanggal 31 Desember dan saya menghela nafas panjang. Yes, it happened to me earlier today. Bukan langsung doa pagi, saya malah nangis. Menye?. Iya kali. Saya cuman nggak rela kehilangan tahun 2012. Nanti malam sudah New Year's Eve, besoknya bangun sudah tanggal 1 Januari 2013!. I did cry because I don't think that I've made achievements. Everything went by too fast and I'm not ready to move forward, yet. Tapi ya bisa apa juga sih kan ya?. Jalanin aja...Nikmati prosesnya dan jalani semuanya. Easier said than done. Soooo..sampe saya nulis postingan ini, saya masih mencoba untuk berpikir, "mau gak mau harus siap. mau gak mau harus maju. 2013 bakal lebih seru, lebih fun dan (sukur2) lebih mendewasakan."

Last night, before I went to sleep...I was thinking everything that I did back in 2012. I was trying hard to recall every (small) details and I only got the big picture. I'll write a recap, for the goddamn fun sake!.

January :
  • Short trip to Bali few days after New Year. Whoooo...I'll be back as a living one there on 2013, starts January!.
  • Another short semester *yawning*

February :
  • I passed macroeconomics subject!. God, I never felt this happy
  • Kuliah lagi semester ke-sekian-aduh-aku-males-ngomonginnya  :|
  • Family issues...

March :
  • 21st birthday. From now on, I'll be Forever 21

April :
  • Mum's birthday and I was Home Alone.
  • The last time you fall on me for anything like...
  • Welcome to Spread!

May :
  • Event Management project! Well done...
  • Kenalan sama Folks! Coffee and Tea

June :
  • I passed all the subjects this semester. Yadayadayada
  • Lagi seneng-senengnya nulis, kenalan sama orang baru, ribut sama orang lama...

July :
  • Ngerjain edisi pertama Spread. It was fun but...
  • Puasa...tapi ga ikut puasa

August :
  • Farewell di Bandung
  • Lebaran...tapi ga ikut sholat Ied
  • Back to school. *ewh*

September :
  • Proposal skripsiiiiiii! Hahahaha...finally!!
  • So long, Spread!. Welcome Girlliant.
  • Let me handle everything in my life and you may go.

October :
  • Proposal submitted
  • Working on my alter ego *ewh* *blah* blog
  • R.I.P Bude
  • Hello, you...

November :

  • Thesis proposal accepted!. SUPER YEAY!

December :
  • See you when I see you, Girlliant. 
  • Hello, Folka!
  • Interview with W Hotel
  • Got the internship at W Hotel! Yeayness!

Too many hellos and byes. It was bittersweet and another lessons learned for me. Why recap and not New Year's resolutions?. Because I hate plans. Fuck it off and live your life like there's no tomorrow. Celebrate it everyday!. Happy New Year everybody. I hope 2013 brings peace and happiness to all of you. 

0 comments: