Hello. 
My name is Aya. Just in case you guys forgot me.

Okay... it is stupid. I'd scratch that if I could.

So I'm back, with a bunch of news, updates and happiness.
I FINALLY FINISHED MY STUDY!!. I completed the thesis and obtained the degree. I felt that the whole world on my shoulder lifted up. Of course, I am beyond happy with rainbows and unicorns up in the sky. Again, la roue de la vie works magically in my life. Something so grand out there doesn't want me to be happy for such a long time. It dropped my plane to the ground, when...well, I got a job. Before my graduation day. Which means that I've got to work as soon as possible. So long, holiday and my planned-impulsive-trip. BUT I must be grateful every now and then that I got the job that requires me to do things that I love. Magazine, reading, writing, editing, exploring, socializing etc. All the fun, work and play will be harder than ever, at the same time, in  B A L I !!!. It excites me yet worries me. Wish me well!.







I FINALLY WORE KEBAYA ON MY GRADUATION DAY!. At first, I against the idea to attend my own graduation day. Seriously, it seems boring. But since my mum insisted me to do it, for once and all, I did it. I was bored (totally, duh!), touched, sad and relieved at the same time, as I was sitting for 3,5 hours inside the auditorium that I knew would be my last visit to the campus.  The day before my graduation day, I went to my campus and attended the rehearsal. Just before it started, I met some of my lecturers. The ones that I considered the good one, the closest one, the kind one, the most I look up to. I sat with Pak Glen and Pak Agus at Bu Sus and at the first second Glen saw me, he asked me how I'm doin' and popped the "do you still blogging?" question. He just didn't know how I miss it. Instead telling him that, I said I quit. I'm turning my interest into something else. I am still a liar after all. I didn't quit and something else that I mentioned was my thesis. I kinda hope you'll read this, Pak. 




I THANK MY PARENTS AND THE GUY FOR WHAT I'VE ACHIEVED. Dear Mimo and Pipo, without your sweats, tears, bloods, supports, prayers and every cells of your body that you guys are willing to give so I can finish what I start, I won't be here. I may ended up to be an ungrateful daughter from hell. But as much as I was struggling to finish my study, it was nothing compared to what you guys did for me. Dearest the guy, you will forever be my always. I owed you my life. I owed you endless gratitude for every seconds of your time to walk me through every ups and downs for the last 4 years, though most of the time you've only been there, on my screen. I did it, as I promised you.

I AM BUSY BEING A GRATEFUL PERSON. Seriously, I am. It's like I have no time to whining like I used to do. The Universe got my back, at least for now. I've decided to handle all the problems and troubles straight on and not running away from it. I've got everything that I want. Not a luxurious stuffs, but things that I feel enough for myself. Enough to keep me stay happy no matter what. Going to work with a smile on my face, probably not a whole but everyday. Chillin' at the end of the day after work on the beach. Enjoying how Bali would spoiled me with its beauty. I declare that I am a happy person. 


0 comments: