(il)legal alien




Fleeting existence. People do change, come and go is pretty normal. It should happen every now and then, so we can let go those who wants to leave and welcome those who wants to come in. The thing is when it happens too often, too fast it makes both my head and my heart hurt more than ever. Amazingly hurts. I never chose to wake up in the morning and suddenly the people who matter the world to me, just stop talking to me for no reasons. The side effect from not talking is the distance that drag you apart from them further and further. The people who I think of every day and make me happy, they just leave and even worse stop acknowledging your existence. The least that I can do is standing there, pretending that nothing happened or being so confused to pull myself together just so I can understand what happened. Until...I start to miss them very much every single second of my day.

0 comments: